This game was really cool! I love the creation system!
They woke up to find themself in a mysterious chamber.
It was not familiar to them, but they naturally knew what it is.
And then, they started to wander to play their role.
Around 1 hour or more(2 Endings)
- A short retro RPG
- Old school pixel arts
- Collecting/Making Items and Monsters of yours
- Able to play this immediately on your browser supports HTML5.
You can publish fanfics or streaming with this regardless of your compensation.
However, please understand that I ask you remove the contents in some cases.
Open the menu screen
|Arrow keys||Move the player/a command|
Move the player/a command
Check an event over there
Open the menu screen
- Supported the Japanese language.
- Fixed some omission/bugs.
- Improved a face of the male main character.
- Fixed a bug which the Japanese font was hard to read on iOS and the other environments.
- Improved some UI on menu.
- Fixed some wrong texts.
- add a new function that cannot only dismantle creatures, but items with Die Grosse.
- Fixed some mistexts.
- Adjusted the values of items raising parameter.
- Supported 8x8px fonts of lowercase.
- Improved the difficulty especially after B-class.
|Author||Kanji the Grass|
|Genre||Role Playing, Adventure|
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Creepy, Pixel Art, RPG Maker, Short, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
nice game (btw, nice name of the game) enjoyed my hour and a bit of playtime, and the game felt fluid
this was an extremely cool game! i love the way you give out abilities like double drops and EXP early on, and i liked that even my lowly D-Dog stayed useful until the end. there are so many monsters to play with in such a short period of time, and i really enjoyed the generosity (and monstrousness) of letting me disassemble old monsters to get parts back so i could experiment more. and the spritework is all gorgeous! a unique and thoroughly satisfying experience. thank you for making this!
Thank you so much!
It's a great honored to support you in an experience which you enjoyed my sprites and game:)
Hey! This is a great game, I enjoyed it quite a lot. I love the fact that is an hour long and that it has some level of difficulty to it, I also liked the design of the main characters